TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

5g Crisis Awareness and Accountability with Dr Reinhardt

 Credible, same information and solution driven video. Unfortunately one of the problems with ConspyreTV as well as it's overflow site BURROW is that there isn't always identifying information about the videos they contain.

If you are aware of what this podcast is called please leave a comment. Dr Reinhardt refers to the host as "Josh". I've tried to Google this with pertinent info but no results were sufficient. Google is not the search engine it used to be and one must use many engines now to get correct information more quickly.

Dietrich Klinghardt - 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability 2019

I don't agree with conspiracies linking 5g to sickness such as viruses, claiming that 5g is responsible for people being I'll and there's no such thing as viruses or germs. This is once again a case of good information being misconstrued by the public either by misinformation or disinformation.

The possibility of issues connected to COVID-19 having connections to 5g or other technology are feasible. 

Interestingly years ago a doctor had become very nervous and a hair defensive (you'd have to really be able to read people to sense it) when discussing increasing memory loss. My case is specific because Ive suffered neurological damage from long term mold exposure in the early 2000s. This doc was not aware of that and he just seemed generally nervous about people mentioning early memory loss and brain fog.

He mentioned symptoms that are common to the kinds this video refers to but he wrote it off as "I see symptoms like that all the time, people go into another room and forget what they were doing" or to that effect was said. 
But since he didn't know about my condition that would make me more likely to have those symptoms he seemed to indicate this was becoming common among people younger than usual and he seemed determined to write it off as normal.

However always remember doctors, police and other kinds of professionals many of them begin such careers to help people so often one can sense they are uncomfortable with lying and they will be helpful or reveal valuable info in spite of themselves. Also 'workplace mobbing', a form of harassment resembling GS but confined to the workplace, that's accepting as existing and is legally sound, is rampant in acedemia and I imagine all the professions. 

The doctor in this video is an example of one of those people who is very talented, smart and somehow was able to work hard enough or have some resources that allowed him to speak out and evolve beyond the confines other medical professionals seem limited by. 

I'm beginning to see that the medical professionals we deal with especially in university connected hospital systems are basically like worker bees, office workers or even factory workers within a confined set structure especially nowadays with hospitals now being in a corporate structure. It may be some of the best safest care in the country but all the mavericks have been pushed out and everyone is terrified to not tow the official line. 

At some point Ive got to do an assessment and provide a guide of some kind to people nowadays on this new conspiracy theory culture and community. After I was framed and was out of commission as well as years of diversions due to my personal life, I realized an entirely new conspiracy culture has been manufactured as a very effective tool for disinformation. 

This particular host of this podcast seems solid and he seems to be coming from the right place. He also mentions being "solution based" which is always a good thing. 

In short the video seems credible and useful and may provide some relief by being informed by a credible source about what's going on right now.

I'm trying to figure out ConspyreTV so I can gather the best videos that have value for anyone interested in not being manipulated or having their time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment