TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Tired of The Game

 My situation has degenerated over paat year. My longtime sponsor disappeared without notice or even letting me know she's ok in May -just as I got COVID due to being inside because of winter weather. The guests and employees weren't masking up

 It's annoying how I never got sick during the quarantine because I and others sheltered in place outside. I was only inside for four months a year when there was a mask mandate and again never got sick...with anything.  (being housed or having a permanent residence is supposedly safer according to your average modern housed person who's fat, lazy, sedentary, only using a fraction of their DNA/brains/muscles and immune systems due to living a modern lifestyle in a first world urbanized environment with no hardly any vit d or fresh, living in horrible air quality inside. The new corporate environmentalism is good for the environment not humans and animals.  mold inside buildings inhabited by humans is never dealt with as a human environmental issue... because regardless of all the rhetoric and brainwashing and virtue signaling the era as now live in is focused on unbridled greed and that is the only true human right violation and it's really the only thing people are being genuinely  tolerant of. 

PC culture is just a system of morality that's easy answers so people can feel moral and upstanding doing VERY LITTLE and actually engaging in more hate and discrimination than ever before but it makes people feel like they are doing the right moral thing while they silently tolerate greed and destruction all around them world wide. Your average person is horribly illogical, ignorant of health, medical knowledge, and science and is lacking in common sense in regards to being human or the big picture and lacks deduction or being able to perform critical thinking. I'm seeing college grads that are basically modern day factory workers. Being genuinely bright or smart is no longer important. It's all about worker bees for corporate not genuinely educated people. With technology and pre conceived systems of thought, belief and morality-jobs can run themselves. This 'unqualified people' are being hired and our quality of life is being lowered. People don't need to be qualified nowadays they need a pulse, to be breathing and receive education and indoctrination. )

I never got sick until the mask mandates were repealed as a legal decision not a medical one and then had to be inside for any length of time. Then of course I got sick. 

It took 6 months for me to regain my taste and smell-wtf? What fucking normal virus does that? 

After my sponsor disappears I wake up to realize I was under some kind of influwnxe and Ive done nothing I should have gotten done during Trump when my enemies were being exposed for their crimes and with every scandal I felt more validated, no inflation. Now lots of people are in my position of poverty and disadvantage and people are writing these people off the way that society ignored COVID deaths in favor of focusing on other issues inappropriately during a damn world wide pandemic while panic shopping and ordering on Amazon to prove they were alive and didn't get killled by the virus. Memorials for the dead were noticably absent and foxusing on the virus itself and what was going on in medical facilities was also noticeably being ignored. 

No it's easier to push me and others through the cracks because people have become accustomed to not caring and they've been terrorized into only giving normal human decency to people who have their victimhood cards ready to display. 

If I had gotten everything done in the four years after I was framed I'd be all set by now. Even attempting to complete my list of things to do now seems like I'm in the wrong time frame and it's a waste of time. I should cut my losses and move on. 

My close relative had a medical event and they aren't the same person and I've had to care for them while their behavior is erratic and insane. 


Now I'm staying with unhealthy people who are nuts just to stay out of the cold this year which is ridiculous. 

Even if I could travel like I used to I'm sure anyplace near the border that's warm isnt safe or nice like it used to be thanks to this administrations policies. 

Interestingly, I keep getting this ideation that moving on, giving up my blog and becoming employed at a stable job is the only way to survive this. That my voice no longer counts and no one is listening anymore. The world has been convinced that 'conspiracy theorists' and the info they provide has no use or purpose and it's 'fake news'. 

The majority of these idiots read genuine fake news frequently on bogus news sites and buy into propaganda that's destroying our way of life and society.

How many nutcases and losers do I have to  have to stay with to not freeze this year. 

The desperation is clear and I'm not used to this 








 






 


 







1 comment:

  1. When I get out of this shit Ill help you thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete