TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Redistricting Of Voting Zones /Creation Of 'The Squad'

Massachusetts 7th Congressional district is new and was created in 2013 out of redistricting MA areas.

Discrict 7 now and prior to 2013:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts%27s_7th_congressional_district

Congressional Districts Map
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/map
Clearer map

After New York's electoral upset, eyes turn to Massachusetts:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5930703/After-New-Yorks-electoral-upset-eyes-turn-Massachusetts.html

Damn. How much grooming did this take anyway? I wonder how many creepy Masonic ritual sacrifices (satire) it took to go from that Boston feel to that of one of federal level power. *Shudder*
                                               



                 __________

THE SQUAD


'The Squad' claim Trump reps agenda of White Nationalists
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/this-is-the-agenda-of-white-nationalists-the-squad-condemns-trumps-racist-remarks/

Uh. Ok, brat pack. Then why does he have a strong hold incities like Vegas and the pit of hell your Hall Of Social Justice superheros have been spewn from: NYC? Why was one of the first things he did in office was to give Israel Jerusalem instead of Tel Aviv? Why did he go to Russia to bail himself out of trouble financially and make his comeback if he's a 'nazi' or 'white supremacist'?

I think this is all bullsh*t. I think these insane Lefties are nothing more than controlled opposition ultimately working for the same people.
             ---------------------
Wow. These women really are 'product' for Millenial consumption aren't they?


This photo makes me want to vomit.

I wish I could have been a house slave for corporate/bankster/intell.

Well best of luck with Divide and Conquer!

I wish feminists cared about actual struggling female activists.

Alas, the feminists and activists have been deadly silent on this matter.

During these past few years I've been hated on numerous times by fake feminists, or COINTELPRO infiltrators, young Leftist women
(specifically when the statute of limitations was still active and I cud sue local authorities/institutions in two states).
There were two 'political'  females on the train once, one a white snow flake and the other African American, who ended up bonding over hating on me, by hi fiving each other and exclaiming "let's go to the Women's March together!". 
After years of kicking ass across the country with a backpack while writing four blogs living on basically nothing, it smacked of Boston's typical elitist bullshit where anyone, will do anything, to preserve the establishment. Even making it appear relevant and modern, hiring whatever goons that are familiar and safe with the crooks' inner mechanisms and can be trusted to continue to keep their secrets.

People, there are mavericks and then there is product for consumption. Please learn the difference.
***********************
(Disclaimer *yawn*:
No communications will be sent by me, threatening or otherwise to anyone or any organizations/institutions mentioned in this blog post at any time. In the event of this occuring a thorough investigation should be conducted specifically towards the involvement of foriegn state actors as well as local corrupt authorities/institutions. I have documentation of an active cyber stalker in all legal files in the justice system as well as my personal files and known to others.
If my liberty is taken away and I am denied due process a full investigation will take place by law enforcement, possibly international as well as I and my support system will seek the fullest amount of civil settlement for damage allowed by law. ).

What r u gonna do? Frame me again because u don't like what I have to say? There's too many people watching now.

Whatever. †

This country and this state, I hope has learned by now that freedom of speech is protected and you can't just do whatever you want to people to silence them.

No comments:

Post a Comment