TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Be Mystified No More! : LED Street Lights, Intellistreets, Smart Cities

Conditions seeming to change a bit lately? Getting more creeped out than usual?

Wonder no more! Read on and then be free of the burden of confusion.

Theoretically, potential abuse of power now has a major advantage.

This info is very important and should be taken seriously by those concerned by such changes. The fact these are major alterations of the environment humans live in and few people are aware of them is the most frightening part of this.

It seems few even realize the conversion to 'smart' cities has even begun.
Also the light posts that are the root of this smart city system are being installed carelessly and incorrectly without the full 'smart' capacity simply for the projected savings in electricity.

The health issues for humans and animals is disasterous-the effects on more specified groups of people may become deadly if one doesn't understand the new environment around us or even that it exists to begin with.

Please read these links and raise awareness whenever you can especially if you know someone experiencing sleep deprivation.

Take the knowledge I've posted here and simply add it to what you already know.

https://www.disruptordaily.com/smart-cities-10-companies-using-ai-build-cities-future/

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/dec/17/truth-smart-city-destroy-democracy-urban-thinkers-buzzphrase

https://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/why-you-should-be-worried-about-connected-street-lights-1327834

http://www.information-age.com/strategic-role-connected-lighting-playing-smart-cities-123467399/

https://www.philips.com/a-w/about/news/archive/standard/news/press/2015/20151106-Los-Angeles-is-the-worlds-first-city-to-deploy-Philips-SmartPole-Street-Lighting.html

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2014/nov/13/sci-fi-future-lamp-posts-street-lighting#img-1

http://www.thingsquare.com/blog/articles/smart-wireless-led-street-lighting/

No comments:

Post a Comment